Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Apologies from the Handbook

I usually try to make sure at least something gets put up here everyday. Over the last few days I've been a little busy with work and everything else and this just fell by the wayside. For all three of you who read this we at The Handbook apologize.

Add to that I really just haven't felt like doing it lately and you get what you have since the last time I posted which is nothing. But have no fear I am in the process of getting some stuff up. And soon I'll talk about what is appearing to become a disastrous backing of Herman Cain, the fact that we've proved what we always knew that congress considers themselves above the laws the pass for the rest of us, and a sudden rise from the person that I thought could make a good candidate but had too much baggage in Newt Gingrich. Oh and Perry's failure during the debate to remember the DOE and how that probably killed his chances.

So stay tuned some things will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment