Friday, December 9, 2011

Your 5 year old will learn about transgender problems in school

Well if your like me and stuck in the UK then your child will. We apologize to those in the other countries that saw this and had a massive spike in their blood pressure. Apparently in the UK it's a big enough problem that something called transphobic bullying needs to be stomped out now. And how do you figure the liberals of England decide to do it? Well by teaching your five year old of course.



According to a story my wife found and told me about on Parent Dish, this is the newest bright idea being tossed around to make sure the most depraved and disgusting people in civilized society are able to force their views and lifestyles on you and your children.

For those of you wondering no I am not what you would call a fan of homosexuals. I don't believe it's genetic, it's NOT who you are, plain and simple it is a personal choice you have made. I personally don't care what you do in your private life, I however do not want to see it, hear about it, or ever under any circumstances have anyone besides me or my wife bring it up to my children.

Surprisingly though, most of the people even here in England are against this plan. So who knows maybe there is hope yet. But as it says at the bottom of the story "What do you think?"

No comments:

Post a Comment